Cooking class in Chamonix
Discover the secrets of traditional Italian and French cuisine!
Thanks to the help of a professional chef, you can learn how to create a delicious Italian dish with your own hands.
Learn how to make fresh pasta, pizza, a second dish of fish or meat and a traditional dessert in a practical and fun way.
How it works:
You follow step by step for your personal discovery of the dishes. You will learn how to make the perfect dough for pizza or pasta and the secrets for a perfect dessert.
The cooking course can also be customized according to your requests.
1. “Vitello tonnato” Pink veal filet, tuna sauce and mustard mayonnese
2. Ricotta and Parmigiano cheese mousse with chestnut honey, raw seasonal vegetables, marinated pear cooked in the oven with Pecorino cheese
3. Pumpkin, kohlrabi, chestnut, sweet paprika soup with extra vergin olive oil
1. Potato gnocchi with blue cheese and apples
2. Classic italian lasagna with ham and cheese
3. Spaghetti/tagliatelle with seafood
4. Green pepper’s tagliatelle, duck ragout, sage and rosemary
1. Monkfish with thym and lemon, green lentils from “Le Puy” and orange sauce
2. Scallops with orange honey, white fish ravioli, jerusalem artichoke’s sauce with “piment d’Espelette” and black truffle
3. Organic loin of pork with “beans cannellini all’uccelletto”, brocolis and rosemary and garlic potatoes
4. “Vaca Gallega” sirloin steak, mashed potatoes with chives, seasonal vegetables
You’ll learn about the pizza’s history, the amazing facts associated with it, as well as preparation of the pizza first by following all the steps from making the dough to the baking in the oven
1. Hazelnut warm cake, gianduia’s chocolate sauce and hazelnut ice cream
2. White nougat parfait, “Valrhona’s” caramelia chocolate sauce, honey and mascarpone ice cream
3. Biscuit cake with pastry cream, cacao cream, almonds, coco and safron ice cream
4. Raw apple pie, pistacho sauce, dates ice cream
Price from € 150 per person.
3 hour course, with a tasting lunch or dinner sampling the dishes prepared during the course.
Preparation of a starter, a main course and a dessert, which will be savoured during lunch/dinner.