Personal Data Processing Policy
“Legislative Decree No. 196 of June 30, 2003 – (Code on the Protection of Personal Data)”
In accordance with Article 13 of the aforementioned legislative decree, we hereby INFORM that all Data concerning the customer/user (as Data Subjects) provided by the customer/user themselves and all Data that may be provided in the future, are processed solely for purposes connected or instrumental to the activities, operations, and services offered and provided by Alpina-Tour, as indicated by law as the Data Controller.
The Data Controller ensures that the processing of personal data is carried out in compliance with the fundamental rights and freedoms, as well as the dignity of the data subject, with particular reference to confidentiality, personal identity, and the right to the protection of personal data.
1. Purpose of Personal Data Process
All data provided by the data subjects are processed solely for the purposes related to the activities and services promoted by the Data Controller and requested by the Data Subject at the time of submitting a reservation request, in particular:
To provide online customer support regarding booking inquiries and the sending of information through newsletters.
To perform functions related to providing information about the services subject to the Owner’s activities and assessing their satisfaction.
To fulfill tax, accounting, and administrative obligations aimed at managing the relationships established with the Owner and the services provided by them.
Data processing of information provided by the customer/user for statistical and commercial purposes
2. Communication and Data Sharing
All Data cannot be communicated or transferred, even temporarily, to third parties, whether public or private
3. Informations on Data Provision and Consequences of Consent
The provision of data that may be requested by the Data Controller and the related consent for processing, communication, and transfer, for the specific purposes outlined in point 1, letters from a) to d), are mandatory for the performance of the relationship. Any refusal to provide the requested data or to give consent for processing, communication, and transfer would result in the failure to establish the relationship and the inability to carry out the contractual and legal obligations associated with the same relationship.
4. Data Processing and Communication Methods
The methods of processing and communication of data are carried out in close connection with the purposes outlined in point 1 and the corresponding consent, using suitable tools to ensure their security and confidentiality in accordance with Title V, Chapters I and II of the Code. They can also be carried out through electronic means at the data controller’s headquarters.
5. Termination of the Relationship
In the event of termination of the relationship between the Data Subject and the Data Controller, for any reason, the data may alternatively be:
b. Preserved for exclusively personal purposes and not intended for systematic communication or dissemination;
c. Preserved for historical, statistical, or scientific purposes, in accordance with the law, regulations, and EU legislation.
6.Subjects of Personal Data Processing
The Data Controller for personal data is DMC Tour Operator Alpina-Tour, owned by Tatiana Chunyaeva, authorized under art. 5, paragraph 2 of the R.D.L. No. 2523/1936 and subsequent amendments, for the operation of travel agency and tourism/tour operator activities online, with Directorial Order No. 8264 dated 21-12-2022 from the Autonomous Region of Valle d’Aosta – Department of Tourism, Sports, Commerce, and Transportation – Tourism, Sports, and Commerce Division – Accommodation and Commerce Facilities Unit.
Address: Via Esperanto 6 11100 Aosta (AO) Italy
Email: email@example.com – Tel. +39 335 8376414.
The data processing is overseen by Mrs. Tatiana Chunyaeva in her capacity as the owner of the business.
7. Right of Access to Personal Data
The data subject has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning them, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in an intelligible form.
The data subject has the right to obtain:
- information about the origin of personal data, the purposes and methods of processing;
- information about the logic involved in case of processing carried out with the help of electronic tools;
- the identification details of the Data Controller, Data Processors, and the designated representative under Article 5, paragraph 2;
- information about the subjects or categories of subjects to whom personal data may be disclosed or who may become aware of it as designated representatives in the territory of the State, data processors, or individuals in charge
The individual has the right to obtain:
Updating, correcting, or, when necessary, integrating the data;Deleting, transforming into anonymous form, or blocking data processed in violation of the law, including data that does not need to be retained for the purposes for which it was collected or subsequently processed
The individual has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- For legitimate reasons related to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if relevant to the purpose of collection;
- For the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising material or for direct sales, or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
The rights mentioned above may be exercised by making a request to the data controller or one of the data processors, even through a designated representative. The request to the data controller or data processor may also be sent by registered letter, fax, or email without any formalities.
In accordance with and for the purposes set forth in Article 13 of Legislative Decree 30/06/2003, no. 196, Alpina-Tour Team, as the data controller of personal data and the website www.alpina-tour.com, informs users that:
During navigation within a website, it is technically possible, even in the absence of explicit registration by the user and without their active role, to collect information, which, for these reasons, is referred to as passive. In particular, we describe the usage of IP Addresses, session or persistent Cookies, Internet Tags, Browsing Data, including the possibility of excluding them and the related implications.
In terms of passive information collection, the services offered on this website:
- They do not use IP Addresses (Internet Protocol addresses) for information collection but store them in browsing data.
- They use Browsing Data solely for statistical purposes as aggregated data.
- They do not use session cookies or permanent cookies. Users, however, have the option to disable cookie usage based on their browser.
- They do not use Internet Tags.
Regarding the active collection of information on the website, please be advised as follows:
- The data received through the website’s email contact form is used solely to respond to user inquiries and not for any other purposes. Such data is not retained.
- We are not responsible for the content and security of websites linked through hyperlinks on the pages of www.alpina-tour.com.