Cooking class in Courmayeur
Thanks to the help of a professional chef, you can learn how to create a delicious Italian dish with your own hands. Learn how to make fresh pasta, pizza, a second dish of fish or meat and a traditional dessert in a practical and fun way.
How does it works:
We offer a variety of cooking classes, all hands-on; you will be involved in every stage and make everything from scratch. We will prepare a complete menu from antipasti to dessert using traditional italian and french recipes. We’ll pair fresh, seasonal ingredients with autochthon wines of Aosta Valley.
You will never be hungry !
Classes are fun and easy going, yet informative where you will learn lots of great tips and tricks to take home. Perfetto !
1. Veal with tuna sauce and capers
2. Marinated salmon with pink pepper and dill
3. Smoked duck breast with salad and toasted dried fruit
4. Slowly cooked octopus, mashed potatoes and raspberries
1. Potato gnocchi with blue cheese and apples
2. Classic italian lasagna with ham and cheese
3. Spaghetti/tagliatelle/ravioli with seafood or with meat ragout
4. Cabbage and sausage soup au gratin with wholemeal bread and cheese
1. Grilled octopus, winter melon and vegetables chutney
2. Rilled Irish organic Rib, balsamic vinegar and Maldonsalt
3. Veal fillet with green pepper, grilled with brandy sauce and pepper
4. Deer, apple with Genepy and parsley oil
You’ll learn about the pizza’s history, the amazing facts associated with it, as well as preparation of the pizza first by following all the steps from making the dough to the baking in the oven
1. Classic Italian tiramisu
2. Light panna cotta with vegetarian cream
3. “Babà” rum cake, black cherry flavoured with anise,biscuit and pastry cream
4. Chocolate cake with a hot centre
Price from € 150 per person.
Including: Chef available for 3 hours, interpreter, food for 2 dishes (1 first or 1 second dish + dessert).