Summer skiing in Cervinia and Zermatt
The activity takes place in a day, and you will be accompanied by a professional ski instructor in a group up to 8 people. Fun is guaranteed!
The program includes:
07.00: Metting at the hotel.
12:00: Sandwich & beer in a bar on the slopes of Cervinia.
14:30: Return to Cervinia.
16:00: (optional) tasting of typical products of Aosta Valley at the typical tavern.
The menu includes:
– Plenty of appetizers including selection of local cold cuts (including the famous Arnad lard), peppers with anchovies, Aosta Valley’s «tomini» (kind of salty ricotta – fresh cheese — with a superb sauce with mustard, in oil depending on the season);
– Platter of cheeses (fontina, ricotta cheese with red pepper and fennel seeds, other cheeses);
– Soups (emmer soup and chestnut soup);
– As main course, you can choose between polenta with sausage and potatoes or with mixed cheeses;
– Honest panna cotta, as well as the bulk of the red house wine.
Price from 90€ per persone.
Included: transfer, ski instructor.
Escluded: Daily ski pass 42 €, equipment rental.All articles