A day in Annecy
Welcome to the «little Venice» of the Alps, one of France’s prettiest medieval towns. Annecy is laced with canals and the historic streets have fun passageways darting off to the sides.
The lake is glorious, bordered on all sides by mountains and with crystalline waters that call your name on hot summer days.
What to see in 1 day?
2. Pont Des Amours. A picturesque spot overlooking Lake Annecy and the Can du Vasse, this bridge is a wonderful spot to wind down and relax after a busy day of exploration
3. European Gardens. The beautiful lakeside park is the perfect spot for a lunchtime picnic.
4. Cathédrale de la Visitation. The neo-Romanesque church is situated next to the monastery of the Order of the Visitation which was founded in 1610 .
5. Chateau d’Annecy. An old castle of the 12th century
6. Annecy Canals
7. Cathedral St. Pierre in AnnecyДругие статьи