A new place, clean air and moderate mountains allow you to organize your training in another way and provide a refreshing new look to a familiar sport. It is also useful to get acquainted with the techniques of local teachers , as well as trying competitions.
In the Aosta Valley, there are two excellent indoor ice rinks, modern football fields, fitness centres, dance halls, thermal baths, the best conditions for cross-country skiing in Italy, year-round alpine skiing and extensive hotel on offer.
With our help, coaches and athletes will be able to attend exclusively to their professional duties without interruption from any organisational issues.
1. Climatic conditions . Training in the clear mountain air, high humidity and temperature changes, increase endurance, thereby providing improved results when you return home.
2. The organization of friendly matches/competitions with local teams/ athletes.
3. Free time can be scheduled during the planning of the tour.
4. Training meetings also provide an opportunity for group visits so you can get acquainted with the region's attractions and leisure activities (rafting, climbing, trekking, tour of Mont Blanc , Italy's largest adventure park in the trees, gastronomic tours, visits to Aosta, Milan, Turin and Geneva and more).
5. We offer guided tours for athletes and organizations. Private pick-up service from the airport and back is available for clients.
6. The cost of travel is chosen according to your wishes - a fair price, high level of comfort, all inclusive, with organizational and information support provided during your entire stay.
- Comfortable hotels, apartments and chalets in Aosta Valley;
- Swimming pool in hotels;
- The latest pitches for football and rugby in the summer;
- Quality food 3-4 times a day, taking into account the daily calorie consumption of athletes of all ages and the ability to schedule a meal (depending on the training process);
- Ski resort in Pila (Pila, Aosta) with the provision of slopes and the necessary equipment for training , with the possibility of competitions;
- 50 kilometers of trails for cross-country skiing on the Gran Paradiso nature park area;
- Ice rink for hockey and figure skating ;