Alpina-Tour offers this service at any suitable locations of Aosta Valley.
Listed below are some examples of such places.
Programmes may vary depending on weather conditions.
Prices includes: ascent by helicopter, downhill with mountain guide accompaniment, ARTVAs, insurance.
Separate payments: transfer, ski-pass (if needed), any other extras.
Initiation to heliskiing
One ascent by helicopter and one off-trail downhill with mountain guide.
Vertical drop: 1,300/1,500 mt.
Departure at 8.30 AM from Cervinia, descent from the peak of Chateau des Dames, or Cherillon, or Col du Breuil.
Price: 200 euro per person (minimum 4 people).
Two helisking sorties
Vertical drop: 2,500/3,000 mt.
Location: Valley of Cheneil or Valley of Cignana.
Price: 380 euro per person (minimum 4 people).
Three helisking sorties
Vertical drop: 2,300/4,000 mt.
Price: 520 euro per person (minimum 4 people).
A full day of heli-skiing
Vertical drop: 5,000/6,000 mt.
Price: 690 euro per person (minimum 4 people).
Downhill from an altitude of 4550 m! It is the highest point for heliskiing in Western Europe.
Departure at 8.30 AM, from Cervinia to Colle del Lys (4,300 mt.), descent to Zermatt across the Grenzgletscher glacier (about 16 Km), then return to Cervinia by ski lifts.
Price: 320 euro per person (minimum 4 people).
Vertical drop: 1,800/2,300 mt.
Downhills from: Aiguille des Glaciers (3,818 mt.), Aiguille de l’Aigle (3,512 mt.), Colle de la Lex Blanche.
- Descents from Piton des Italiens (3,810 mt.), across the Miage glacier.
- Ascent up to the Mont Blanc (4,810 mt.) and, if weather conditions are favorable, downhill to Chamonix (1,024 mt.) or to the Plan des Aiguilles (2,317 mt.).
- Descents from Mont Fortin, Punta Lechaud, Col des Pyramides (Vertical Drop: 1200/1600 mt.)
Price:starting from 350 euro per person (minimum 4 people).
- Ascent from La Thuile (1,441 mt.) on top of the Rutor glacier (3,236 mt.). Descent to the french village of Moroir (1,280 mt.), then transfer by minibus to La Rosier and return to La Thuile by ski lifts.
one descent, starting from 220 euro per person (minimum 4 people);
two descents, starting from da 320 euro per person (minimum 4 people).
Transfer to La Rosiere by minibus included.
- Descent from Mont Miravidi (3,066 mt.) to the Great St. Bernard pass (2,469 mt).
Price: starting from 185 euro per person (minimum 4 people).
one descent, starting from 245 euro per person;
two descents, starting from 425 euro per person.